Just imagine what our life would have been in the scorching summer heat if we did not have the best air coolers in India.
Technology has made it easy for us to bear the hot summer months. But when one decides to buy the air coolers they will be confused because there are so many brands in the market.
So here we have given the reviews of some of the most amazing and best air coolers in India. This will make it easy for you to buy the best product.
Best air coolers in India in the year 2020
1. Crompton Ozone 55-Litres Desert Air Cooler with Honeycomb Pads
The Crompton air cooler can be used for a room which has a capacity of 550 sq.ft. This air cooler has efficient honeycomb pads, and they last long. The capacity of the water tank is 55 litres. The power consumption is 190 watts. The cooler has a water level indicator.
The product has a warranty of 1 year and it has wheels which make it easy to move the air cooler from one place to another.
2. Symphony HiCool-i Modern Personal Room Air Cooler
The water tank capacity of this air cooler is 31 litres. It can be used for a room of 50 cubic meters. This air cooler comes with an empty water tank alarm feature. One thing to remember in the case of the air cooler is that cross ventilation will help in better cooling.
This air cooler has honeycomb cooling pads which are durable and efficient. It also has cool flow dispenser. These 2 aspects help in superior cooling. This is one of best air coolers in India which makes use of the i-pure technology.
It has multi-stage purification filters. These are allergy filter, bacteria filter, smell filter, PM 2.5 wash filter and dust filter. So you can be sure that the air that you will get is fresh and filtered. It has a powerful pump.
The air cooler has an auto shut off feature. The air cooler will shut down whenever there is fluctuation in the voltage. The control panel is easy to use. It consumes 185 watts power and it can work on an inverter. The product warranty is of 1 year and it is on manufacturing defects. The low power consuming air coolers comes with remote and wheels.
3. Crompton Ozone 55Ltrs Honey Comb Pad Desert Air Cooler
This Desert air cooler has the honeycomb pads. These are durable as well as efficient and hence one can be sure of getting good cooling. It has a water level indicator and the speed of the fan can be controlled easily with the help of the speed button. It has a nice design. It is available in amazing white and wonderful grey colours . The capacity of the water tank of the Crompton air cooler is 55 litres.
4. Cello Osum+ 50-Litre Desert Air Cooler
The Cello air cooler can cover a room which has a size of 700 sq ft. The capacity of the water tank is 50 litres. The air cooler has an international design. The cooler has honeycomb cooling pads which are known to be durable and also are very efficient in working. The Cello cooler is considered among the best air coolers in India.
The cooler has a water inlet on the backside. The noise level is medium. The air cooler has wheels. So there is no need to buy a trolley. The power consumption is 185 watts and it can work on the inverter. This air cooler which comes with remote control has a 1-year warranty.
5. Crompton Mystique DLX 34 Ltrs Tower Air Cooler
The Crompton air cooler is good for a room that has a capacity of 180 sq ft. It has honeycomb cooling pads which we know are durable and have good efficiency. Power consumption of this cooler is 150 watts.
The capacity of the water tank is 34 litres. It has a water drain plug which makes cleaning very easy. It has a motor overload protector. The caster wheels make it easy to move the cooler from one place to another.
This is among the best air coolers in India and it comes with a 1 year warranty. It has 4-way air deflection and airspeed control.
6. Symphony Diet 12T 12 Litre Personal Air Cooler
The capacity of the water tank of this Symphony air cooler is 12 litres. It must be noted that with cross ventilation you will get better cooling. The superior cooling by the cooler is due to 2 reasons. One is that it has efficient honeycomb pads. Second, it has a cool flow dispenser.
This cooler comes with I-pure technology and it has different types of filters. These are allergy filter, bacteria filter, smell filter, PM 2.5 wash filter, and dust filter. The power consumption of the Symphony air cooler is mentioned as 170 watts. There is a 1 year warranty on the manufacturing defects. This is one of the best air coolers in India and it has a user-friendly control panel.
7. Orient Electric Smartcool Dx CP2002H 20 litres Air Cooler
This air cooler from Orient Densenest Honeycomb pads. Due to this, there will be 25% more cooling and there will also be 45% more water retention. This product has a high-performance motor which has 3 speeds. The ABS body of the cooler is durable.
This cooler has a dust filter. Thus you will get clean and filtered air. It has an ice chamber where you can put ice. This will help in quick and better cooling. This product which has economical pricing is one of the best air coolers in India.
8. Symphony Sumo 45-Litre Air Cooler
This Symphony Sumo air cooler has a water tank capacity of 45 litres. This air cooler is among the best air coolers in India and it has the dura pump technology. It has cool flow dispenser. The air throw of this air cooler is very powerful. This air cooler has a powerful 16-inch fan. The power consumption of the air cooler is 160 watts.
If you want this cooler to work well and efficiently then you must ensure that there is cross ventilation in your room.
9. Maharaja Whiteline Atlanto CO-109 45-Litre Air Cooler
This Maharaja air cooler is one of the best coolers in India. This air cooler is best for a room which has a size of 600 sq ft. The water tank capacity of this air cooler is 45 litres. It has a powerful fan with 3-speed levels. It has wheels which help in easy movement of the air cooler from one place to another. This air cooler from Maharaja has 4 way deflection.
The air cooler comes with an ice chamber. This will help in quick and better cooling. The air cooler has an anti-bacterial tank. This air cooler has a low noise operation. The power consumption of this air cooler is 165 watts and it can work on an inverter. There is a warranty of 1 year on this air cooler. If you want the air cooler to work well then make sure that you allow cross ventilation in the room where you have kept the cooler.
Consider these factors when you buy the best air coolers in India
- The first factor is the type of cooler. There are 2 types of coolers. One is the personal cooler which is best for small to medium rooms. The capacity of the water tanks of these economical coolers is around 20 to 30 litres. The second type of cooler is the desert cooler. This is for medium to a large-sized room and has a tank capacity of 30 to 40 litres. These are expensive as compared to personal coolers. The desert coolers the cooling is done with the help of a fan. Whereas in the personal coolers the cooling is with the help of blowers.
- The next factor to consider when you are buying the best air coolers in India is the cooling pads. These pads which are present at the side of the air coolers cool the air. There are 2 types of cooling pads. The honeycomb cooling pad which has the shape of honeycomb is made up of cellulose. This is a durable but expensive option and it needs more maintenance. The second type of cooling pad Aspen wood cooling pad. These have a low price, but they are not as durable and efficient as the first type. The aspen wood pads need lots of maintenance.
- The next important factor is that you must have a clear idea about the size of the room that has to be cooled. You must always choose an air cooler in which the area covered by the air cooler is equal to or more than the size of the room. You will find the area covered by the air cooler in the product description. The area covered is based on the air displacement and the unit for the same is CFM.
Do not miss out on these important features of the best air coolers
Before you buy one of the best air coolers in India make sure that you keep in mind the important features of these air coolers. Here are some features that are available in some air coolers.
- Some air coolers come with the ice cube tray on the top of the shelf of the machine. The ice will melt and it will mix with the water in the water tank and this, in turn, will help in increasing the cooling effect.
- Some of you will want an air cooler that is compatible with the inverter. It must be noted that the amount of electricity that is needed in the case of the air cooler is in the range of 120 to 180 watts. In addition to the air cooler, there will be other appliances in your home that you may want to run on the inverter. So, consider all these factors and then purchase the inverter accordingly.
- In some air coolers, there is the remote-control feature. This you can compare with that of the air conditioners.
- Air coolers these days have the variable speed control knob using which you can easily change the speed of the fan.
- The water level indicator will give the consumer an idea when the water tank is full.
- Those of you who want a sleek looking air cooler that goes well with the overall look of your room then you must take into consideration the tower air cooler. Some of the best air coolers in India are sleek looking and these tower air coolers also need very less space in the room as compared to the conventionally designed air coolers.
- Air coolers that have wheels make it easier for the person to shift the air cooler from one place to another.
- The air cooler will need a certain level of water so that it can keep functioning. The empty tank alarm will give an idea when the water tank needs to be filled with water.
- These days there are air coolers that can even work without water. This makes it almost like an air conditioner and this also happens to be a much cheaper option as compared to the best air conditioners in India. An air cooler with this feature is best for those people who are living in areas that have a water shortage.
Choose the best air cooler in India as per your needs
We have listed the best 9 air coolers. Now when you decide to buy the air cooler the first thing that you need to do is list down your requirement. You have to take into consideration the size of the room where you plan to have the air cooler. Secondly, if you plan to shift the air cooler from one room to another then it is always better to choose a cooler that has wheels. This will make it easier to move the cooler and you will also not have to buy a trolley.
Besides the size of the room, you also need to take into consideration space where you will be keeping the cooler. In case you have a small room then choose a cooler that has a sleek design. You also need to focus on the important features and factors of the cooler. It is better to choose an air cooler that has a bigger tank and one that has powerful fans.
If your air cooler has features like an ice tray, then better as the ice will help in cooling the room better and to a certain extent even faster. It is not just enough to enjoy the cool air. It is equally important to inhale clean air. Therefore, one must select an air cooler that has filters to remove dust, pollen etc. Ideally, choose an air cooler which has honeycomb pads which will last longer and will also work with more efficiency.
Having the best air cooler with all the best features is important. But it is also equally important to choose an air cooler that suits your budget. Normally the air coolers are economical in cost. But some air coolers that have the better cooling capacity and better and advanced features will be a little expensive.
The only way to get rid of the sultry summer heat is by having the best cooling device installed in your home. One of the first things that come to the mind is an air conditioner, but not everyone can afford an air conditioner. So does that mean that you continue to suffer in the heat? No not at all! You can always choose the option of air coolers.
Air coolers have a competitive price and most of us can easily afford to buy one. Of course, if you compare the cooling of the air coolers with that of the air conditioner then the cooling will not be as good as that of the air conditioner. But this will be a better option as compared to spending the hot and humid summers with a fan.
So all that you have to do is list down your requirements, and your budget and then you can select one of the best air coolers from the list that we have mentioned. In case you are not prepared to pay the entire amount in one go then there are online websites that give the EMI option for some products. You can explore this option so that you can buy the air cooler which has all the latest features and gives effective cooling.
The product reviews posted above will give you a better idea about the product and it will make it much easier for you to buy the best air cooler for your home or officer.