Hand blenders are the inclusion of a small appliance in the kitchen that comes in handy for many applications. It is technically used for blending or mixing ingredients, but it is a smaller product as compared to the big old blenders. Gone are the days when you had to use those big bulky blenders for mixing ingredients.
Now, the best hand blenders in India have taken over the big blenders in the kitchen. Cooking your favorite dish with these magical hand blenders is quite easy and saves a lot of time. Even the professional kitchens and chefs make use of the best hand blenders in India for doing their job faster.
They have a quite presentable and are compact for easy storing. Different brands claim to offer the best blender in India with new and intuitive features. Here are some of the select hand blenders that are listed after a thorough comparison with the best brands.
Best Hand Blenders in India 2020
1. Philips Daily Collection HL1655/00 250-Watt Hand Blender
Whenever you talk about any of the kitchen appliances, Philips is the brand that you can never neglect. It is one of the popular brands that are offering one amongst the best hand blenders in India. It is a 250-watt blender that consumes less power and operates with higher efficiency.
- Blades are removable for easy switching for using it for different applications.
- A powerful motor of 250 watts for faster food processing.
- Blending support for all types of ingredients up to 20 minutes.
- One-touch button for starting or stopping the hand blender.
- Operates at 18000RPM for giving efficient and faster results.
- Embedded with a cord length of 1.2 meters.
- The brand offers a warranty of 2 years on the product.
It consists of a stainless steel rod that prevents rusting and corrosion from hampering the heating element. This hand blender can be ideally used for hot and cold blending. Moreover, the looks of this product are simple and sleek, which attracts many buyers. It has given good functionality options along with different blades designated for different applications.
Whether you are willing to whisk or whip, the attachments can be changed accordingly to get the job done. It has easy handling assistance as the product is not at all heavy and is ideal for one-hand use. If you get this, make sure you read the instruction manual properly before the first use.
- It is easy to clean and maintain.
- It can blend both hot and cold dishes.
- It has a wall bracket for easy storage.
- Blades available for whipping and whisking.
- Free from all types of rust and corrosion properties.
- The built-quality could have been better.
- It needs rest between cycles for seamless operations.
2. Inalsa Hand Blender Robot INOX 1000 Plus-1000 Watt
Inalsa is yet another popular brand that has offered many kitchen appliances to do odd jobs easily. This product by Inalsa is one of the best hand blenders in India because it comes with several attachments and accessories to help you in the job.
- The powerful motor of 1000 Watts for efficient operations.
- Variable speed configuration options available for better blending.
- 4 in 1 appliance as it is ideal for blending, whisking, churning, and meshing.
- Embedded with anti-splash technology to prevent ingredient splashes while blending.
- Lock mechanism for fixing the attachments to this hand blender.
You get attachments for whisking, chopping, potato mashing, and other basic applications. Apart from that, you are also getting a multi-purpose jar. You can select your option of purchase if you do not want the potato masher.
It is a powerful hand blender that operates at 1000W and is ideal for helping you out in almost all of your cooking works. The processing power is commendable and is long-lasting with the same power of mixing or blending. The main reason for which you must plan on getting this best blender in India is to reduce your kitchen preparation time.
- Comfortable grip for better handling.
- Embedded with an anti-slip design for better blending.
- Variable speed for getting desirable food texture.
- It is a compact hand blender.
- It is easy to clean or wash.
- It has ideal attachments for making fresh juice, whipped cream, or homemade stuffing.
- The price is slightly higher as compared to other products.
- Overheating problems might be experienced.
3. Orpat HHB-100E WOB 250-Watt Hand Blender
Orpat HHB offers a while colored 250-watt blender that is affordable and does the job quite well. It consists of a comfortable grip that gives you a good hold on the blender while you use it for your ingredient mixing or blending. It is an appropriate hand blender for beating applications.
- A powerful motor of 250 Watts for efficient blending operation.
- The frequency of the product is 50 Hz.
- This hand blender operates at 18000 RPM.
- It comes with a 2-meter long power cord for distance connectivity.
- One year brand warranty on the product.
- Integrated with a stainless steel blade.
- It comes with a six-speed function for diverse cooking applications.
There is no much hassle for storing or cleaning this hand blender due to its elegant design. It consists of a steel blade that prevents rust or corrosion from hampering it. It might be cheap in price as compared to other products on this list, but it has some amazing functionality features for which this product has made it to this list.
The control buttons for starting or stopping the hand blender is smooth to operate without any hard press. Orpat is known for offering good appliances to the residents of India, and this product is yet another addition to its brand offerings.
- It has a simple and easy operational technique for mixing and blending.
- It is compact and lightweight for easy handling.
- Embedded with powerful motor for faster blending, churning, or mixing.
- It is highly affordable.
- It has an ergonomic handle for enhanced control.
- The built quality could have been a bit better.
- High rotation speed, spills out the ingredients.
4. Boss B101 125-Watt Portable Blender
Boss is a new brand that is gaining momentum in the market of kitchen appliances. This 125-watt hand blender is a compact yet efficient blending machine used for mixing, chopping, and blending applications. It has a sleek design and an amazing look.
- Two-speed variable option available with this hand blender.
- The operating speed is 12000 RPM.
- It comes with three stainless steel blades for different cooking applications.
- It has a motor of power 125 Watts.
- Available with wall mounting stand.
- A brand warranty for two years is available on this product.
There are two buying options for this brand product. The second option is available at 160 Watts, which can slightly increase the processing speed. 125 W variant is not bad either as it is embedded with the ability to handle several kitchen applications with its various attachments.
Boss is offering one of the best hand blenders in India that is easy to clean with detachable blades. The rod is made up of steel, for which you do not need to worry about it getting rusted. Hence, this product can handle mixing, blending, and chopping off almost all ingredients. You get three stainless steel blades as attachments with the product. Moreover, you get color options to choose from as per your requirement.
- Easy to operate without complex controls.
- No hassle in cleaning and maintaining
- Available in different color options
- Blades are resistant to rust and corrosion.
- It has a slightly low power motor.
- An overheating problem might be experienced.
5. Maharaja Whiteline Turbomix King 350-Watt Hand Blender
Maharaja is ruling the kitchen appliance market for a long time and has offered many amazing kitchen products so far. This product can be said as the best blender in India at 350 watts. It is easy for handling this Maharaja Hand blender because of its ergonomic design.
- The powerful motor of 350 watts
- Available with 800ml beaker and 500ml chopper
- Super sharp stainless steel blades
- It consists of a hanging loop in it.
- It comes with a detachable metal foot.
- A brand warranty of 2 years is available on this product.
Along with this hand blender, you also get an 800ml beaker and 500ml chopper, which makes some of the kitchen jobs easy. The metal foot that is used for mixing or blending is detachable for better cleaning needs. It has a hanging loop embedded on the top of the appliance for easy hanging storage.
The blades are super-sharp to handle the tough mixing or blending of ingredients. It is a white-colored sleek appliance that has a good holding grip and smooth operating control. It is so light in weight that even a kid can use it with just one hand. So, get rid of your big bulky blenders and get one amongst the best blenders in India by Maharaja.
- It has an elegant design.
- It can be used for diverse cooking applications.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Vibrant colors for a better appeal.
- Overheats without rest between cycles.
- The plastic quality used is average.
So, these are the five best hand blenders in India that are being preferred on priority amongst the Indians. You just need to choose the best blender according to your needs. Choose the specifications accordingly and place your order right away.