The winter season is near, and everyone has started to unpack their winter garments and essentials to deal with it. Along with all the preparations, people are also looking for buying best room heaters in India to ensure a warm time when at home or office.
Here are the eight best products listed post-comparison amongst the top brands and detailed specifications.
8 Best Room Heater Reviews in India
1. Orpat OEH-1220 2000-Watt Fan Heater (White)
If you were looking for the best room heaters in India at affordable pricing, then this is the ideal one meant just for you. It has some of the amazing features to make your winters comfortable. Orpat is a renowned brand and helps implement modern technology & features onto its room heaters. It is considered the best electric heater at this pricing range.
- It is ideal for heating a room of up to 250 sq.ft.
- Requires an operating voltage of 220 to 240 Volts.
- Orpat offers a one-year brand warranty.
- Embedded with the non-sagging body.
- Uses a maximum of up to 2000 Watts.
- Available with two temperature settings.
- Comes with a handle for easy moving around the premises.
- Cool-to-touch exterior body.
- Long-lasting and efficient.
- Metal & Plastic body for ensured durability.
- It is meant for small or medium room only.
- Not ideal for 6A socket.
- Not appropriate for use with an extension cord for long-time.
2. Bajaj Flashy 1000 Watts Radiant Room Heater (Steel)
Radiant room heater is one of the preferable types amongst all. They are widely known for offering instant heat to ensure warmth and comfort. Bajaj is one of the top brands that offer radiant heater with varying thermostat to ensure peace of mind.
There are modern features embedded by the brand for ensuring safety and efficiency at affordable pricing.
- The radiant heating technique for faster heating.
- Brand Warranty of 2 years offered by Bajaj.
- Adjustable thermostat for changing temperatures.
- Consists of nickel-chromium plated mesh grid for efficient heating.
- Cotton braided cord for ensuring safety.
- Durable material for longevity.
- It is a 1000 Watts room heater.
- Long-cord length for convenient connectivity.
- Nickel-Chromium Plated mesh grid for efficient heating.
- Compact design for easy movement around the house.
- Flexible stand for easy placement anywhere around the house.
- A reflector is embedded with stainless steel.
- Overheating safety system makes it the best electric room heater.
- Fast spreading of heat around the room.
- It is meant for only small rooms.
- The body gets heated up after long-time usage.
- It does not come with a power-saving rating.
3. Usha Quartz Room Heater (3002) 800-Watt With Overheating Protection
Usha is yet another popular brand that has a lot of popularity amongst the Indians. It is widely known for offering best room heaters in India. Usha brand has great exposure, and due to the technological implementations, people wish to spend a little more on buying quality products offered by the brand.
Usha deals with manufacturing and selling of best water heater in India as well. Hence, they are aware of what are the common requirements of Indian citizens to withstand the winter climate. Accordingly, the brand has implemented some intuitive elements onto this product to make it one of the best room heaters in India.
- Ideal for heating a room of small size only up to 120 sq.ft.
- Powder coating embedded onto the finish or body for preventing corrosion condition.
- It is probably the best room heater with low power consumption properties.
- Two heat settings for desirable comfort.
- Automatic power cut-off in case the room heater falls or tilts.
- It comes with a one-year brand warranty.
- Embedded with overloading protection
- Low power consumption
- Powder coating on the body.
- Resistant to rust and corrosion.
- Changeable heat settings.
- Suitable only for the smaller rooms.
- Price is comparatively high than other brands.
4. Amazon Brand- Solimo 2000-Watt Room Heater (ISI Certified, White Colour, Ideal For Small to Medium Room/Area)
Amazon Brand- Solimo has immense features embedded within this room heater of 2000 watt that makes it accountable as one of the best room heaters in India. This product is certified by ISI, which gives it an upper hand by explaining its true efficacy in the Indian market.
People of India usually look for buying only the best appliances. Whether they buy the best instant water heaters or best room heaters in India, they need to make sure that the features, technologies and properties embedded within meet their needs and requirements.
- It consists of 2400 RPM copper-winding motor.
- Safety fuse for auto cut-off when the temperature reaches 126 degree Celsius.
- Protective metal grill keeps the copper element safe.
- Operates on 2000 watts.
- Dual functionality feature- It can be used as a fan in summers & heater in winters.
- Air throw ability of up to 10 feet.
- 2 KW room heater with a power consumption of 2 units per hour.
- It has a powerful motor for fast heating
- Versatile placement angle; whether vertical or horizontal.
- Heat regulation settings available.
- Ideal for all-year-round use.
- It is lightweight and compact to move around the house.
- Resistant to rust and corrosion.
- There is no regulation for fan speed.
- A burning smell is experienced on first-time use.
- For better functions and features, the price is higher.
5. Bajaj Blow Hot Room Heater (2000 Watts)
Bajaj Blow Hot Room Heater is a durable and efficient product that operates on 2000 watts and has impeccable features in it that makes it one of the best room heaters in India. So, if you are planning on buying a productive heater for your winter comfort, then Bajaj is one such brand you must always consider.
- Brand Warranty of 2 years available with the product.
- It operates on 2000 watt.
- Lifting stands available for better heat throw angle.
- Cool, warm and hot air regulation options.
- ISI approved product.
- Compact & portable in size.
- Better air throw capacity.
- Durable built-quality for longevity.
- Three air selection modes; hot, warm and cool.
- Low energy consumption.
- It is an expensive product.
- It is not light-weight as compared to other similar products.
- Ideal for small or medium rooms only.
6. Bajaj Majesty RX11 2000 Watts Heat Convector Room Heater (Ivory, ISI Approved)
Bajaj has all the might to be in the list for one more time with its high-end Majesty RX11 Heat Convector Room Heater. The price of this product is a bit high, but the features embedded within makes it one of the best room heaters in India at this price point.
Spending a little extra on buying a quality product is never a loss. When you are getting a room heater for your winter comfort, buying the best is always feasible rather than buying a cheap product with less efficiency. Bajaj has kept that intention in mind while manufacturing this product for the consumers.
- Instant warmth due to 2000-watt Heat Convector Room Heater operations.
- Adjustable thermostat and two heat regulation setting.
- PVC embedded cord for safe connectivity.
- Embedded with thermal fuse for overheating protection.
- Two-way installation possibility; Vertical or horizontal.
- Dual functionality operation; Fan or blower in summers and heater in winters.
- Two-year brand warranty.
- Elegant looks and convenient use.
- Instant heating effect.
- Auto thermal cut-off feature for power-saving.
- Overheating protection.
- Two heat setting, either 1000W or 2000W.
- Multi-tasking feature enabled for all-year-round use.
- Built-in handle for easy moving around the heater.
- Price is high but is genuine for the available high-end features.
- Slight running noise from the fan embedded on the top.
7. Havells OFR- 11 Fin 2900-Watt PTC Fan Heater (Black)
Havells is yet another popular brand that has high technological advancements embedded onto its OFR-2900-Watt Fan Heater. This product has an elegant design and is ideal for heating a big room. There are many intuitive features embedded within this massive product which makes it one of the best room heaters in India for buying.
- Three power settings embedded in this room heater; 1000W, 1500W, 2500W.
- Additional 400W for running heater and fan altogether.
- Power input requires of 230 Volts.
- Overheating protection with thermal fuse.
- Castor wheels for easy moving around the house or office.
- PTC fan helps with quick heating.
- Adjustable heat setting for better comfort.
- Castor wheels help it move around easily.
- Safety cover installed on the rear side.
- Safety switch for tilt over situations.
- Price is stupendously high.
- Heavy in weight.
- It is not portable or compact.
8. Maharaja Whiteline Plastic Quato 800-Watt Quartz Heater, Standard, Grey
In the end, the last product in this list of best room heaters in India is by the Maharaja Whiteline room heater which is of 800 watts. It is specifically meant for spot heating and has an elegant design to blend with your décor.
- Two heat setting options between 400W and 800W.
- ISI approved product.
- Tip-over switch embedded for safety
- It comes with a handle for easy carrying around the house.
- It is one of the best room heaters in India with low power consumption.
- Operating voltage of 230 Volts.
- It has an elegant design.
- Two heat setting options for ensured comfort.
- Compact and portable for easy carrying.
- Low power consumption.
- Ideal only for small rooms.
- Body gets hot over time and is not suitable to touch.
Types of Room Heaters Available in The Market
If you are looking for buying the, you need to be aware of the different types of such products available in the market. People of India believe in buying quality products over anything else for which the manufacturers have some diverse options for them to choose.
Different types of room heaters adapt different operational functionality but serve the same purpose of keeping the room warm during the cold climate. Therefore, to give the Indian citizens liable options, here are some of the room heater types available in the market that are different in prices, functionality and design:
- Convection Room Heaters
The convection room heaters are one of the most commonly used types amongst all. It is usually filled with heat transfer oil. The inclusion of heat transfer oil makes it able to radiate heat from the external surface area.
There is a thermostat embedded within the convection room heaters that are used for regulating the heat as per the requirement. Convection type heater products are considered one of the best room heaters in India that require less maintenance over time and require no cleaning at regular intervals.
Another positive thing about the convection room heaters is that they do not demand refilling of the heat transfer oil in their lifetime. Moreover, it takes a little more time for spreading the heat around the room as it does not come with a blower.
It is true that they have a great coverage area, but the spreading speed is slow. The pricing for the convection room heaters in India is quite less for which people who have a low budget prefer this over other options.
- Radiant or Infrared Room Heaters
The infrared rays implemented onto the heating technology results in the manufacturing of the best room heaters in India with low power consumption. The radiant room heaters are embedded with infrared technology to offer instant heat.
It is the best room heater with low power consumption attributes. They offer direct heat, and the operations are silent to give you a peaceful sleep at night without the constant buzzing sound. The look of the infrared heaters is also elegant as some of them come in a wooden cabinet design to give you a look similar to that of wooden furniture in the house.
Hence, you can easily add it onto your room décor collections as it would not bother you with its presence as an appliance but would rather look like furniture that is doing its job. So, if you are looking for best room heaters in India that can help you provide instant heat effect and an appealing look, radiant and infrared heaters are ideal for the purpose.
- Ceramic Fan-Forced Room Heaters
Amongst all the other types of room heaters, the title of best electric room heater is earned by the Ceramic Fan-Forced Room Heaters. If you are planning on getting a versatile room heater that can provide you with some ideal operating options, then this heater type can be your best bet.
Some of the basic features that this type of electric room heater possesses are remote control functionality, oscillation, fan settings, thermostats and much more. The major perk of using these best room heaters in India is that you get to use them in almost every room or premises.
You can use them in your living room, bedroom, dining room and you can even take it to your office. Moreover, it is a safer option when there are kids and pets around as touching it is not lethal while it is turned on. The heat spreading capability is also high with these room heaters.
- Micathermic Panel Room Heaters
Micathermic Panel Room Heaters is one of the unique types of heater that comes with hybrid technology. These types of heaters usually release 20% radiant heat, whereas 80% of convection heat, which makes it an effective remedy.
These are also considered one of the best room heaters in India that are slightly expensive but are worth the money spent. They are light in weight, and some of the heaters also have grooves for wall mounting.
They have a silent operation but gets really hot over time. So, if you have kids and pets in your house, you are recommended to place it somewhere where the kids or pets cannot reach. It would be better if you mount in on the higher walls.
Factors to Consider When Buying Room Heaters in India
As stated earlier, Indians love to buy only the best and to help them find, there are top 8 products listed above-shortlisted post analysis and comparison amongst the best. There are many top brands that are offering the best room heaters in India. But you need to buy one amongst them, and it needs to be the best.
Therefore, here are some of the factors or features that you need to consider before you make your decision on buying one amongst the best eight-room heaters listed above in this article.
- Temperature Options- the room heater that has diverse heat settings in terms of temperature control are usually better options than the ones that have one or two options. Check out for the product from the above list that has multiple temperature setting options to meet your requirements.
- Illumination or Light- Some of the room heaters put up a bright light that illuminates the entire room and disturbs the sleep at night. Therefore, choose the ideal one that has less lighting hassle while heating the room to give you a peaceful sleep with a warm surrounding.
- Grill for Safety- It is one of the most important consideration if you have pets and kids in your house. The top brands install an additional safety grill onto the room heaters to avoid accidental burn due to the heating element.
- Wattage- If you are looking for buying the best room heater with low power consumption, then you need to check on the wattage specification for getting a better idea about its energy consumption. The best brands come up with energy ratings to ensure power-saving perks.
- Heating Elements- Check for the number of heating elements present in the room heater you purchase as more the elements, better will be the output. It is efficient as more heating elements would eventually heat the room faster to your desired temperature.
- Auto Cut-off- Auto cut-off feature is also essential to consider as it will trip the power supply when the pre-set temperature is reached. Hence, this is an ideal feature that would help you save a lot of energy and reduce your utility bill.
- Size- You need to check on the compactness of the room heater if you are planning on using it on different rooms as per your convenience. Almost all best room heaters in India are manufactured with portability factor in mind. So, check for this feature before you make your decision to purchase.
Safety Tips to Consider While Using Room Heaters
Even though all the best room heaters in India are equipped with safety measures. But still, you need to keep in mind some of the safety tips to ensure that no accidents happen while you are using them. The safety tips include:
- Do not keep any object nearby that has the risk of catching fire. Some of the common materials that you must keep away from the room heaters include paper, blankets, furniture, bedding and others. Even if you are buying the best electric room heater with all safety measures embedded, you still need to keep away the inflammable objects.
- Go for a timely check on your room heater’s internal condition. Keep it clean and always repaired to ensure no occurrence of fault during the time of use.
- Always place the room heaters on a non-inflammable surface such as cement floor or others. Avoid placing it on carpets or furniture as it might damage your property.
- Do not place the room heater in the area where people are moving in and out frequently.
- The room heaters are not meant for cooking food or drying clothes as they are meant only for providing supplemental heat to the room for making it warm and comfortable during the winters. Using it for other applications would eventually put more load on the heater as well as consume more energy.
- Remember to turn off the room heater whenever not in use.
- Keep the pets and kids away from the room heaters to prevent accidents.
So, you are now aware of the eight best room heaters in India that are provided by the top brands to help meet your needs and requirements. Following that, you can also go through the buying guide to help you choose the best product that fits your requirements and budget.
As the winters are kicking in, it is high time you must get the best room heater with low power consumption to avail a peaceful sleep time.