We all know laundry is another hassle in household chores. With independent and family lives, we get disturbed and stressed to think we have clothes to wash, which are required the next day. If that’s the case, obviously, we need the best washing machine in India helping us manage our clothes within a specific period.
Though these machines can be differently categorized depending upon their functionalities and specifications. Some of the types are mentioned below for the best of your knowledge.
Main Categories Of Washing Machines
Fully Automatic: Usually the front load machines are fully automatic, whereas you will find other option in the top-loading washing machines. Well, by fully automatic we mean the machine is programmed to do every step from pouring the water into the drum to the wrenching the clothes to turn them dry. This happens within a single click of a button or a dial on the top of the machine you buy. Also, these types of machine are majorly bought by super-busy people. Usually, working professional or people who live alone do buy such machines, where they would not need to get confused over which button to press. However, different machines have different levels of their performance and efficiency in the matters of washing and drying the clothes. If you need clothes to be washed and ready to be worn again, you would surely need to depend on a good brand.
Semi-Automatic: The top-loading machines are generally the ones which are semi-automatic with different features that automatic in comparison to others, which are not. Otherwise, the front-loading machines are never semi-automatic. They are fully-automatic. And what we mean by semi-automatic here must be clear from the words themselves. Herein, some top-loading machines do have a mixture of automatic and non-automatic features like twin-tubs: one for drying, and one is for washing. In such a case, you will need to pour the water inside the tub yourself. However, the speed dial of the machine might be automatic. You will just need to set the mode of the washing and timer. Other than that, the machine will perform the task itself. If you are struggling with a tight budget and you can manage time on your own, this is the best washing machine in India for you then.
Front-Loading: These washing machines are entirely made for those who have no problem with bending down and users who wish to buy only the fully automatic machines. These machines are not available in the semi-automatic mode. You will have to load the clothes for washing and drying from the front side of the washing machine with this style. Also, these machines are touted to efficient washers because they consume lesser energy. More than that, you would require lesser water quantity, and they do result in better washing qualities than the top-loading machines.
Top-Loading: These machines are for totally suitable for you, if you think you cannot bend down to put the clothes inside the machine. These washing machines have the lid on the top, which you can open to pour water and clothes in. And if you are looking for a wide range of options, depending upon the functionalities, you can search online or the market for the top-loading machines, which you will get both in semi-automatic and fully automatic modes. Other than that, there are the latest technologies coming with these types of machines; one such specification reduces the washing time and even the noise coming from inside the drummer.
Buyer’s Guide For Purchasing The Best Washing Machine In India
- Cost: In India, you will get washing machines from Rs. 4,000 to Rs. 40,000 at this moment, if you browse the market online. We cannot ignore the most crucial factor, that is, the ultimate cost of purchasing the product. You need to know what is your budget and how much are you willing to spend for the multiple features.
- Space required for installation: Is your kitchen or bathroom ready for such spaces for a washing machine? Sometimes a washing machine requires a socket with an adaptor to connect. You need to check whether your home has specific facilities and constant electricity supply.
- Decide the size of the drum you need: Don’t just buy the best washing machine in India without checking if the drum size is suitable for you and your family. If your family is nuclear, then you wouldn’t need a drum size more than 24 inches. Otherwise, if you have a bigger or joint family, you can always search for the washing machines which have the full-size. Checking these drum sizes will definitely save you a lot of cost in the longer run.
- Load capacity: Another factor which you need to keep in mind while selecting the machines suitable for your daily needs is the loading capacity. It also depends upon the frequency of your clothes to be washed, in addition to the size of your family. With a bigger family, easily a load capacity with around 9-11 kgs is required. However, if you are living alone, then you can manage the washing and drying of your clothes by approximately 4-6 Kgs.
- Decide the loading type: If you have backaches or any such issue, we would recommend that a top-loading machine would be the best washing machine for you at the moment. Though you can buy front-loading machines if you want to have a better quality of the clothes at the end of the day with fully automatic features. This saves you money, time, and a lot of efforts altogether.
- Buy those machines that save your electricity bills: There are electronics in the market that are certified to consume lesser than the other substitutes. Same goes with the washing machines. You need to personally check the stars given by the company on the washing machines. The more, the merrier, the lesser the bill at the end of the month. Though, the enormous stars will mean that you might have to pay a heavy amount in the starting. But it saves you from a lot of other deferred costs to be incurred. Also, if your overall budget is tight, you can still buy such machines that consume lesser energy and water.
Leading Washing Machines in 2019
Whirlpool’s 7 Kg Semi-Automatic Top Loading
Whirlpool sells its machines because of its goodwill and market share in India. For decades, it has become the household name with machines like this one. It has around 66-liters of water capacity that helps remove the stubborn and rough smudges over your clothes. The tray inside the washing machine serves the purposes like washing the excess water and dirt out while carrying the left-over clothes to dry further.
Bosch 6.5 Kgs Fully Automatic Top Loading Washing Machine
This is the best washing machine brand in India for premium quality, services, and price. The closing lid of this machine is quite soft around the edges. So, this wouldn’t be a problem when your hands are wet or fast enough to pour the clothes in and out. The features like power-off, heavy metal, low-pressure have helped sell this machine quickly in the market. Users have trusted this machine for exemplary automatic features for faster, cleaner, and enormous washing system.