Chimney & Exhaust fans have their own efficiency. The exhaust fans are essential for ventilating the smoke emitted while cooking the foods. Moreover, it also vents the bad odor from the kitchen to keep the air fresh and clean. The exhaust fans are but inefficient in absorbing the oil or grease particles that stick around your stove during cooking. It is the job of the kitchen chimneys with motors or filters to suck out all the smoke, grease, or oil contents.
But still, to help eradicate the confusion from the minds of the buyers, in this article, you will know about the differences and benefits of Exhaust fan and Chimney.
Kitchen Chimneys Vs. Exhaust Fans
Here are the probable differences that will eventually help clear your mind about the functionalities of chimneys and exhaust fans. Some of the practical differences between them are:
- Kitchen chimneys are efficient in cleaning not only the smoke around the kitchen but also sucks in the oil or grease contents to keep the kitchen stove fresh all the time. The exhaust fans are ideal for removing only the smoke or bad odor from the kitchen to keep the air fresh. The kitchen chimney does require timely maintenance for their filters as the suction power reduces when the grease or oil contents block the filter path.
- The exhaust fans are quite cheap in India as it starts at Rs.1000, whereas if you go for buying the best kitchen chimneys in India, then the starting price would be around Rs.10,000. The prices are worth the product value because they function pretty well to keep your kitchen clean and gives it a modern look. The exhaust fans are compact and do their job effectively.
- Electricity consumption for the kitchen chimneys is high for up to 230 watts as it offers high-end functionalities. On the other hand, the exhaust fans consume around 65 watts for running seamlessly.
Benefits of Kitchen Chimneys
Here are some of the benefits that you get on getting your kitchens equipped with kitchen chimneys:
- Buying the best kitchen chimneys in India will help you keep your kitchen walls around your cooking stove clean without any oil or grease marks. If you would notice, then you would eventually see the difference in the cleanliness factor of your wall. Without kitchen chimneys, your walls would remain dirty, dark, or sticky.
- Buy the best rice cookers in India to help put a bit lesser steam load on the kitchen chimneys to increase the life of the filter to some extent.
- It helps you get rid of the foul smell in the kitchen. Not only foul, but the kitchen always needs to be free from any kind of food smell, whether good or bad. If the smell stays, then it would last for a long time. So, it is better if your kitchen chimneys are sucking it all instantly.
- Strong spices in India usually make people sneeze while cooking. This aspect is also taken care of by the kitchen chimneys as these strong aromas are sucked instantly by the chimneys to prevent you from sneezing while cooking.
- Moreover, it adds an elegant look to your overall kitchen. The use of best kitchen chimneys in India helps give your kitchen a complete modern makeover.
Benefits of Kitchen Exhaust Fans
If you are restricted on your budget, then you can still use exhaust fans to control some cleanliness factors of your kitchen. Note some of the benefits of using exhaust fans in your kitchen:
- The use of exhaust fans controls the humid air and directs them out through the windows to outside air while cooking. The benefit of this factor is that the kitchen stays cool for a longer time.
- The odors, fumes, and steams can be easily regulated with the use of exhaust fans. When placed above the cooking stoves, it protects the kitchen walls from experiencing damage due to steam or fumes.
- While cooking, you might make the kitchen atmosphere too hot to bear the temperature. The use of exhaust fans will drive away from the hot air immediately and make the kitchen room cool for cooking practices.
- All types of gas or other harmful airborne pollutants are also driven out of the kitchen immediately within a few minutes of switching it on.
- There are certain decorative exhaust fans available that blend with your kitchen style to give you the desired look.
Out of kitchen chimneys and exhaust fans, the kitchen chimneys are undoubtedly highly efficient as they have more intuitive features for keeping your kitchens clean. The exhaust fans are cheaper variants that offer similar features but are restricted to only removing the foul smell, gas, steam, and other airborne contaminants.
So, if you are looking to buy the best kitchen chimneys, check out the online stores and shortlist your variants according to the specifications you need. Along with that, buy the best pressure cookers in India to complete your kitchen setup.